Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Week of Fun!

This past week has been jam packed with lots of fun! On Monday, we had our Peps Halloween party. It was so cute to see all the kids in their costumes. Here is (almost) everyone together at once! On Friday night, Grace and Jeff went to a pumpkin carving night at her preschool. It was just a night for the kids and their "special guys", so I didn't get to go, but I hear it was a lot of fun and included a bouncy house, games, candy, and of course, pumpkin carving. I thought this picture was pretty funny. I'm not sure what she was doing, but it did seem a little Raggedy Anne-ish. :)
Grace and Jeff about to head out.

Saturday night we had a party for Jeff's birthday at this parent's house. The kids decided to show off their costumes one more time.

Two Raggedy Annes....
Parker wore her fancy party dress instead of a costume. What a cute little family!
Lily and Parker got to know each other a little...
Lily decided to wear her costume, too! She
was the cutest little lady bug!
Today was Halloween, and since Charlie hadn't had a chance to carve a pumpkin yet, we got it done just in time! Then the kids got all dressed up one more time for the big night!



We headed over to Grandma and Boppo's for a little pre-trick-or-treating!

The kids met up with some neighbors for trick-or-treating fun.
Such a fun night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment