Thursday, October 14, 2010

Field Trip to Camp Korey

Grace and I had such a fun time yesterday at Camp Korey in Carnation. We went with her preschool class to this amazing farm for a great cause. (If you haven't been to the pumpkin patch yet this fall, I highly recommend Camp Korey. All of the proceeds go towards helping kids with life threatening diseases attend their summer camp. It's also a beautiful place, and I hear they serve pumpkin pancakes on the weekends!)
Grace checked out the inside of the tee pee as soon as we got there. Listening to the directions for the day with some of her new "pretool" friends.
Each child got to pick out a pumpkin. This was Grace's pick. She really wasn't that interested in the pumpkin. One of the women who works at the farm told the kids that someone had lost their camera in the pumpkin patch that morning, and Grace was fully devoted to finding that camera! (Unfortunately it wasn't found.)

S'mores by the campfire....yum!!
I asked Grace to sit on these pumpkins, and this is what I got. She was slightly wound up by this point. :)
There was a HUGE mud puddle, and I'll bet you can guess who was the first child in.
Yup, that's my girl!
Grace and her friend Kayla. These two have been friends since they were just a year old!
Such a fun field trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment