Thursday, March 25, 2010

Photo Shoot

Since there have been so many birthdays in our family lately (not just my kids, but my nephew Hudson turned one last weekend!), Kate and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather, head to the park, and pretend like we know what we're doing with a camera in our hands. (Kate actually does know, I just pretend. :0)

Below is my very favorite picture of the day. I think it shows the kids' personality so well. Jake is so busy playing he doesn't even know there is a picture going on. Grace looks like she's making sure everyone else knows just what do. Charlie is just hanging out wondering when he's going to get his next M&M (yes-we bribed them to sit still!), and Hudson is just as happy as can be to be hanging out. I think it is absolutely priceless!

My feeble attempt at being creative. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Brooke, these are AMAZING!!! First of all, you totally know what you're doing. Second, your "feeble" attept at creativity is incredible! I may have to hire you for Abby's b'day party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures!!! Don't get too good...I want to still be able to afford you two with Starbucks :) Those pictures are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up - because of the two of us, it is definitely YOU that knows what you are doing and me that pretends!!! :) That was a fun day......

    ReplyDelete