It's the simple things that I love most. The way that Charlie sits on the top of his booster seat rather than the seat itself causing him to dribble milk as he tries to get the cereal into his mouth throught the extra long distance. And that ever since his last cold, he has had a very strange addiction to Kix. He eats about 4 bowls a day. I wish I was kidding.And the morning hair. Oh, I love that bed head.
There's something about it that just makes me want to snuggle up with him.
And then there's Grace, who on this particular morning was clearly feeling the need to bond with this little noise maker. I love this nightgown. It's her favorite, and she looks like such a little girl when she wears it, which happens to be most nights.
I love slow mornings when we just get to sit around in our pj's and messy hair. We seem to be having less and less of them lately, and I'm sure that trend will continue, but for now, I'm choosing to treasure them.
Sweet pictures and moments to remember :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously... treasure them!! The only day I don't have to get the boys ready for school (or church) is Saturday. I love those slow, lazy mornings too. :)
ReplyDelete