"Building" his bed

He was quite excited about it!
After he had plenty of time to jump on his new bed, we let him open the rest of his presents...
then made his bed up with all his new bedding!
Time for cake! Charlie new the exact right time to blow his candles out and did it very proudly!
He liked Cookie Monster's cookies much more than the cake itself, not that I'm complaining considering I know how much food coloring went into that blue frosting!
It was so fun celebrating this special little guy with our family. After the party, Charlie went to sleep in his new bed without a peep and slept even later than he usually does in the morning. When he woke up, he sat on his bed waiting for me, and as soon as I walked in the room he climb off the bed and ran over to me with a proud look on his face. My little Charlie Bear is growing up TOO fast!
then made his bed up with all his new bedding!
that cake is AMAZING! I think I am hiring you to make all of my future birthday cakes.
ReplyDeleteHow in the world did you do that cake?! Great job! I did not know you were so crafty!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Brooke - incredible cake!!
ReplyDelete