Grace woke up with a very strong desire to go to one of her favorite places, the library. (Her reading teacher mama is so proud!!) After a loooong wait, the library was open, so we bundled up Charlie in the cutest bear outfit ever, hopped into our BUS of a stroller, and headed out into the sunshine. On our way to the library, we passed one of the many toddler parks in our neighborhood, so we stopped and played for awhile. Then we made our way to the library where Grace picked out some books, found a new Wiggles movie (yipee!), and checked them out by herself. (Yes, we go there that often!) Our next stop was Starbucks (now you're jealous!) where we had a snack. Then we headed by Grandma and Boppo's house for a short visit before returning home. On our way we passed 3 more parks, basketball courts, and a pond where we often stop to feed the ducks. All in all, we were out for about an hour and half enjoying the sunshine, fresh air, gorgeous views of the mountains all around us. Well, Grace and I did. Charlie slept most of the time. I'm telling you, there is no better place to live!
Charlie's cozy bear outfit.

Grace and Charlie riding in total comfort. This thing is a beast, but at least I got a good workout!
That does sound amazing.... :) AND I am very impressed that you are out on such a long walk - didn't you just have a baby a couple of weeks ago?
ReplyDeleteThat is PRECISELY why I am out on such a long walk! =)
ReplyDeleteWe have to agree, we love to live here too. We took a walk to get lunch today, got haircuts and walked by two parks and two ponds (with baby ducks) all within a mountain view. We love the Ridge!
ReplyDelete-Jessie