Grace has also become an escape artist. I was quite surprised the other day when I came down from putting Charlie in his crib to find Grace in the backyard! Evidently, she's figured out the sliding glass door! Not only that, she's mastered the child-proof door knob handles. A few days ago I went upstairs while she was "napping" (aka playing in her room) and found her door open and her room empty. I turned around and looked down the hall to see a completely naked Grace standing on my bed, arms reached to the sky, squealing in delight at her great escape.
She is really doing a good job trying to be gentle with Charlie. She loves to sing to him when he cries or else she says "Okay Baby Brother. Gracie here." What a sweetheart!
Well, most of the time. Two days ago she threw an empty toy bin at his head. (She can't be perfect all the time!) When her time out ended we had the same conversation we always have.
"Why are you in time out"
"I hit Baby Brother in the head."
"Was that a good choice?"
"No"
"What would you like to say?"
Normally she says "Sorry Mama."
This time she started" No more..." and I thought she was going to say "No more hitting Baby Brother."
Oh no! Instead she says, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!" and gave me a big smile.
She's a handful, but I sure love this girl!

Absolutely adorable!!!! I don't think she could be any cuter! I love her "sense of adventure" :)
ReplyDeleteHello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.
ReplyDelete