Friday, September 2, 2011

Neskowin 2011

Our family took our annual trip to the Oregon Coast a couple of weeks ago. We had SO. MUCH. FUN. Really, it may have been my favorite beach bash yet. The kids all had so much fun playing together...even little Olivia and Emma! I loved getting to spend so much time with my nieces and nephews and still miss seeing them everyday. The weather was absolutely PERFECT the entire week which I think is the first time I can say that about our trips to Neskowin. (And I've been going for 30 years, so that's saying a lot!) We really couldn't have asked for a more fun, relaxing week.  

 We spent lots of time playing on the beach!
 








Best friends in the making!

 Olivia loved the sand!



 See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. :)





1 comment:

  1. LOVE Olivia's muffin top in the picture sitting with Emma! If only mine was so cute;-)

    (off to Grace and Charlie's blogs to leave some comments)

    ReplyDelete