
I am so in love with this sweet little girl. It is amazing how fast 6 months can fly by! (Almost seven, actually!) Olivia is such a fun baby and is full of personality. She has a smile that lights up her whole face and is quick to share it with just about everyone. Her giggle is contagious, and it doesn't take much more than Grace jumping up and down to get her going. Actually, I would say that she laughs more than she cries...that's a sign of a great baby if you ask me!

She currently loves the following things: putting anything and everything into her mouth, playing with her toes, Grace and Charlie (despite the fact that they are constantly doing wild and crazy things to her), having her diaper changed (because honestly, it just doesn't happen that often!), pureed peaches, rubbing her "lovey" on her face, and watching kids play from her comfy spot in various baby carries. She does not like: the church nursery, bottles, peas, or long car rides. As long as we avoid the latter, she is one extremely happy baby!

Her latest trick is learning to sit up. Which means she has officially entered my favorite baby stage! She is happy to sit on a blanket surrounded by toys for very long periods of time. She has two little teeth poking through her bottom gums and is chewing on anything and everything. She is extremely verbal and loves "talking" to anyone who will listen. She has recently had some great conversations with her cousin, Emma, and they even had their first argument over a toy!

We are beyond blessed by our sweet Livvy!
(
By the way, I just had to google how you spell that. We call her Livvy all the time, but I've never written it. I'm not sure I like the spelling...I'm not committing to it yet!:)
Precious girl!!! Love her....
ReplyDeleteI like the spelling - I also like Livi...