With three kids in tow, I rarely bring my "real" camera along with us on
outings these days. We've been doing a lot of fun things, though, so I'm trying to at least take a quick picture with phone to remember everything. Here's some of what we've been up to as we slowly work our way through our
Summer Fun List.
We went to the zoo with our cousins. (Phew! I can cross that off my "motherly duty" list for the year!)


Whenever the sun is out (which
unfortunately is not that often) the kids' #1 goal for the day is to get the
sprinkler out.


We went for a hike! It was really fun and the kids did so great walking 3.4 miles.
Starting out...

We made it to the waterfall!

Okay, Charlie didn't walk the WHOLE way. Here's how he ended the hike...

We went to Kelsey Creek (still one of our absolute favorite places) with some good friends to visit the animals and have a picnic.
No comments:
Post a Comment