My baby girl is growing up too fast.
She can play computer games all be her "yelf". She can use the mouse effortless, which just amazes me. She even knows how to navigate back to my google homepage when she's done. She basically knows how to do more on a computer than I did when I graduated from high school.
Last week I heard the phone ring while I was in Charlie's room. I came out several minutes later to see Grace talking into the phone. This isn't that strange because she often pretends to call people. Then I heard a voice talking back to her in the phone. It was her Auntie Kate. Grace had answered the phone, explained that I was in taking care of Charlie, and carried on a conversation about our plans for the day. Thank goodness it was Kate. A telemarketer could have gotten quite an earful!
Grace's Grammy sent her an email last week about a hummingbird that had visited her. Grace wanted to email her back, so I typed what she wrote:
I love Grammy. Be my friend and you'll be glad. I love you. I have curlers in my hair because I did my hair, and I wanted curlers in my hair. I love you. Thank you. Is it a little one (bird) or a big one?
Grace has suddenly become particularly adamant about the outfits she wears. Don't be surprised when you see us walking to the park in a dress, snow hat, rain boots, and sunglasses. I guess she likes to be prepared for our crazy spring weather.
Three is fun. I hope thirteen is too! (A mom can dream, right?!?)
No comments:
Post a Comment