Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Charlie's First Haircut

I've been very hesitant about getting Charlie's hair cut. Little boys always look so much older once their hair has been trimmed, but it was definitely time. People were going to start calling him "Shaggy" pretty soon. And my sister said he was starting to grow a rat tail. That's never a good sign. =)
Grace spent the afternoon with Jeff's parents, so it was the perfect time to take him in. Despite the recommendation of two friends in the neighborhood to head to Supercuts up the street, I went all the way to Crossroads to a place that "specializes" in kids' cuts. I'm a sucker for those truck/car/tractor seats. And I really wanted his first experience to be a good one. He had a great time driving his tractor and watching Elmo on the TV. He laughed and smiled the whole time, even when she used the clippers around his ears and neck.

Getting started



Almost done...just trimming around the ears


The finished (so much older!!!) look

1 comment: