The other night we had a very rare experience in that just he and I were home at dinnertime. As I tried to clean up the dishes, he was up to his usual antics. I decided to pick up the camera and document all the places he went in about a 5 minute time span.
First stop: pushing a chair all over the kitchen. He thought this was great fun. 

Next he headed to the bathroom to play the toilet like a drum.
This toilet paper is fun to unroll!
After I moved him out of the bathroom, he immediately scooted his way over to the dishwasher. Don't worry. I put the camera down and grabbed him before he grabbed anything sharp.
Next up, one of his favorite spots...the pots and pans.
Finding something to eat in the pantry.
Off to the office to try to get that keyboard.
I finally got him settled in with a toy, until...
"Hey! Let me see that camera!"
Oh, to have endless energy like this little one!
Oh... too funny!!! What a sweetheart though - I love all his expressions and obvious curiosity! He is going to be walking before you know it!!
ReplyDeleteOh man... with three now, I'm SO in trouble when Casey hits this age.
ReplyDelete