When we first got there, Grace didn't want to sit in the dentist chair, so Charlie showed her how much fun it would be. Then she decided to try it out as long as I sat with her. We got to go on lots of "rides" as the dental assistant made the chair go up and down. Eventually she decided to sit in the chair alone and even let the dentist "count" her teeth. She was doing great until that crazy spinning toothbrush came out. Once she saw it, she was done. The dentist was great and didn't try to talk her into anything she didn't want to do. She left having a great experience and thinking that dentist visits were a lot of fun. I guess that's a good first step. Maybe next time we'll get those teeth cleaned. =)
Charlie checks out the chair


Grace feeling a little timid at first
The kids get to wear these groovy sunglasses to keep the bright light out of their eyes. I think I'll ask for a pair myself at my next check-up!
No comments:
Post a Comment