When Grace was a newborn, I wanted nothing more than to be able to freeze time and keep her that way forever. I can hardly believe that that was three years ago! I'm so glad she didn't stay a newborn because she is such a hilarious, spunky, sensitive, inquisitive three year old. Now if I can just find a way to freeze her at this age! :)
We had a great time celebrating her birthday. I'll let the pictures do the talking.
We had a great time celebrating her birthday. I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Opening presents in the morning
(Seriously, when did she get so old!?!?)

Grace's Breakfast Request: "Real Waffles...not from the freezer"
A fun trip to the Children's Museum


Getting measured at the museum... she was 3 feet, 5 inches
Lunch at Red Robin

Grace's Dinner Request: Chickie Noodies Mash Potaties (A favorite originating with Jeff's family)
Special ice cream cupcakes from Coldstone 
Do you think she liked it?

Do you think she liked it?

Finally, no birthday post would be complete without a look back.
At birth

First Birthday

Second Birthday
Third Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment