
Now, you may not be a huge fan of Fergie. I wasn't either until I realized who she really is. Do you remember Kids Incorportated? (You know you raced home from school everyday to watch it right before The New Mickey Mouse Club. Please tell me that wasn't just me!!) Somewhere along the line little Stacey grew up and changed her name to Fergie. In case you don't believe me, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb5DkLd22Ic
Handsome guy!!
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of Kids Incorporated but boy did she have a voice! That's amazing for a kid. That clown was super creepy though.
ReplyDeleteYou dad looks just a tad bit out of place standing next to Fergie. Definitely not who I would expect to find if I were flipping though US magazine. But that's cool that he gets to rub shoulders with the super starts.
You were definitely not the only one, Brooke! It's funny how many of today's Hollywood stars started out on K.I. and the New MMC! I have to agree with Emily about the incredibly creepy clown! :)
ReplyDelete