My dad has given Charlie a new nickname...Scooter. This is why:
He's not crawling yet, and now that he's got this new move, I'm not sure he ever will. We call it the bum scoot. He is totally mobile and quickly learning that with this new freedom, he can explore places he's never been. In fact, a few moments after I shot the video, he found his way here:
Apparently he has a strange love of wine bottles developing. In runs in the family.In other Walters Family news, check this out:
That's hair. Grace's hair. A LOT of Grace's hair. I found it in her crayon bin. (That is a normal 8.5x11 piece of paper in the picture.)Did I mention she's going to be the flower girl in her Uncle Ryan's wedding in a little over a month?
It's actually not that bad. She basically gave herself some really funky layers on one side of her head. I'm still not quite sure what to do about it. (Other than take her scissors away, which happened immediately.)
If you see her, try not to say anything about it. We're trying to discourage her from trying it again. Somehow I think that's not likely, but we can try! =)
Ok, how can this incredibly cute video not have any comments yet. Combine Charlie's great moves with his sister's great singing and you have great entertainment...or is that just a Grandmother speaking?
ReplyDelete