Grace learns how to pat out the dough.
She gets the "yauce" on just right.
Mmmmmmm!
Both Grace and Charlie had a great time getting to know their family a little more. My cousin's daughters, Emily and Katie, loved holding Charlie and playing with Grace. We only see them once or twice a year, which is a shame because they get along so well! I don't know how I ended up without a picture of Grace and Katie together because they were playing together non-stop. It probably had something to do with the fact that they were constantly on the go!
She gets the "yauce" on just right.
Mmmmmmm!
Both Grace and Charlie had a great time getting to know their family a little more. My cousin's daughters, Emily and Katie, loved holding Charlie and playing with Grace. We only see them once or twice a year, which is a shame because they get along so well! I don't know how I ended up without a picture of Grace and Katie together because they were playing together non-stop. It probably had something to do with the fact that they were constantly on the go! Charlie and his Great-Aunt Skipp

Charlie, Emily, and Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment