
Jeff and I both agree that this little toy is some of the best money we've ever spent. Charlie LOVES this thing. I haven't seen him react this way to any other toy. Who can blame him? He gets to watch himself in the mirror, shake a microphone, and listen to some pretty good music. (I'm serious. As far as kid toy music goes, this is pretty groovy!) He squeals with delight when he's playing with it. And he's learned a new trick!
One of the songs it plays is "If you're happy and you know it". After seeing us clap with the music, he joined in! Now every time he hears any music he starts clapping. Not only does he clap, but he gets this huge, proud grin on his face as if he's saying, "Check me out! I can clap like you!" It is seriously, seriously cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment