Another mommy....is it one that does all the cooking, cleaning, and laundry??? If you figure out where to buy one, pass it on!!:)
that is too funny!! But please add me to your list of who to tell if you find that one that does the cleaning!! :)
I think you guys are onto something! At first I was a little offended that she wanted a pretend mommy, but I'm starting to think its a great idea! She's such a considerate little girl!!
This is hilarious. You should get her one of those little toy stop signs that goes with the toy train sets for her stocking.
Another mommy....is it one that does all the cooking, cleaning, and laundry??? If you figure out where to buy one, pass it on!!:)
ReplyDeletethat is too funny!! But please add me to your list of who to tell if you find that one that does the cleaning!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think you guys are onto something! At first I was a little offended that she wanted a pretend mommy, but I'm starting to think its a great idea! She's such a considerate little girl!!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious. You should get her one of those little toy stop signs that goes with the toy train sets for her stocking.
ReplyDelete