Friday, October 5, 2012

Back to School!

Grace is now fully immersed in first grade. She likes school, but the magic of Kindergarten is definitely gone. Her favorite parts of the day are P.E., recess, and lunch. The school work really just gets in the way of her socializing, and that seems to bother her quite a bit. :) She's making lots of friends, reading like a champ, and buying milk in the cafeteria all by herself. My sweet baby girl is growing up!




Charlie started Pre-k. Don't make the mistake of calling it Preschool (as I do almost daily) because he will not heistate to correct you. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his new school. He is growing academically and socially, and he comes home almost every day singing me a new song he's learned about Jesus. He also likes recess the best because he and his buddies play "Jake and the Neverland Pirates." He's making lots of new friends, and this year he even knows some of their names! I love that he gets to go four mornings a week since he's so happy being there, and I get a chance to spend some time with just Liv. (Who by the way is growing up so quickly before my eyes that sometimes I just want to cry. But I'll save that for another post.)


No comments:

Post a Comment