Friday, December 9, 2011

So Thankful!

We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Thanksgiving. We started the day watching the parade. The kids LOVE watching it, and Grandma and Boppo stopped by to watch with us for awhile which has become a fun Thanksgiving day tradition.

 We headed to Grammy and Bop's in the afternoon. Grammy is always so great about having fun things planned for the kids. We spent the afternoon making our own pilgrim hats. Olivia was quite happy to wear hers.
 Grace, always the crafty girl, loved this and made several hats.
 I have no idea why she looks like such a grumpy pilgrim! Every picture I got of her wearing it looks like this. Maybe I was disturbing her creative process. :)
 Funny boy!
We ALL wore our hats to dinner. (Yes, even the adults...at least for a few minutes!) We had a great time eating way too much food and enjoying being with family.

 On Friday morning we headed to Grandma and Boppo's to get ready for noodle night. Every year, my mom makes homemade noodles for turkey noodle soup. I appreciate so much that the kids still got to help make and eat noodles this year. It was not an easy task making homemade gluten free pasta, but my mom was bound and determined to make it happen!



That night we ate all of those yummy noodles and had a great time catching up with relatives. Sadly, I didn't even bring my camera, so I have no pictures of all those cute cousins having so much fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment