Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wild Crazy Fun Times in Seabrook, WA

In 2004, Jeff and I started meeting weekly with a small group of other young couples from our church. At the time, I think there were 5 couples, none of which had any kids. Boy have times changed!Over the years, we have gained more couples, some have moved away (and then back again!), and a lot of babies have been addded! We spent the past weekend with this not-so-small group in Seabrook on the Washington coast. Altogether we had 46 people (25 of which were kids) and 3 dogs. We each had our own little cottages to stay in, but the cottages surrounded a grassy area, so there was always room to spend time together. It was such a fun weekend and I am more thankful than ever for this amazing group of friends that I love so dearly!


Now for picture overload!

Heading to the beach Fun in the sand and water!
Hanging out by our cottages Yummy s'mores!







Good friends



Charlie decided he wasn't ready for bed and came back out to play in his jammies. I'm not sure what's going on with his pants!


The kids showing off their new Seabrook sweatshirts More fun outside! We had beautiful weather on Saturday afternoon.



Our family in front of our cottage
Most of the adults around the campfire at night. Thank goodness for baby monitors so we could all hang out at night while the kiddos slept nearby!







We were so sad when the weekend was over. Grace cried most of the day on Sunday because she missed her friends. The good news is that we've already book our weekend for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment