Grace went first and chose this sombrero
Charlie got to choose next and lucked out with this John Deere ball cap.
Uncle Ryan and Aunt Lindsay looked pretty groovy in their picks!
Poor Jeff didn't have a lot of choices left by the time he got to pick, but I think he looks lovely in this veil! I especially love the little comb sticking out of the front onto his forehead!
A little later in the evening, Grace put together her own look!!
We had a great time having egg hunts, opening Easter baskets, eating a delicious dinner, and just being together!
The next morning we celebrated at home with Easter baskets and homemade cinnamon rolls. Then it was off to church!
I taught Charlie's class at church, but I have been told several times that Grace, whose class didn't meet, was a great help during the sermon. Pastor Jayson was saying, "The disciples were probably wondering, 'Who is this Man? Who is this Jesus,'" and Grace yelled from the back, "God!" The high schoolers sitting in front of her turned around and gave her high fives, and she was quite proud of herself!
Uncle Ryan and Aunt Lindsay looked pretty groovy in their picks!
Poor Jeff didn't have a lot of choices left by the time he got to pick, but I think he looks lovely in this veil! I especially love the little comb sticking out of the front onto his forehead!
We had a great time having egg hunts, opening Easter baskets, eating a delicious dinner, and just being together!The next morning we celebrated at home with Easter baskets and homemade cinnamon rolls. Then it was off to church!
I taught Charlie's class at church, but I have been told several times that Grace, whose class didn't meet, was a great help during the sermon. Pastor Jayson was saying, "The disciples were probably wondering, 'Who is this Man? Who is this Jesus,'" and Grace yelled from the back, "God!" The high schoolers sitting in front of her turned around and gave her high fives, and she was quite proud of herself!After church we headed to my parents' house for more fun! A few days before, Grace had helped my mom make Jello eggs. She had to wait until Easter day to take them out of their molds and see her masterpieces.

And, of course, she needed an Easter bonnet, so she made one!
Time for Eater baskets! I love the look on Grace's face. She can't figure out how to get into her basket, and she's looking around to see how her brother and cousins and have done it.

Then we had an egg hunt. Charlie just wanted to open the first egg he found. Then he just wanted to eat the chocolate egg he found inside. We had to coax him into hunting for more eggs.

And, of course, she needed an Easter bonnet, so she made one!
Time for Eater baskets! I love the look on Grace's face. She can't figure out how to get into her basket, and she's looking around to see how her brother and cousins and have done it.

I Love your last comment! I totally do that too. But wait until you learn to make a composite of 2 or more photos then you can the best of both worlds.
ReplyDeleteI love it. I always pick the one that's the best of me. We endure so much puke, poop, food, that when we look nice we need to put that out there! It looked like a great Easter!
ReplyDelete-Jessie
We have a finger pointer when it comes to photographs. Sometimes he points up, but lately it's at the camera. We just realised that gesture is from Toy Story, it's Buzz Lightyear trying to ZAP with his zapper!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the rainbow sweater pix on the header of your blog. Oy! just too cute!
Great idea for the funny hair pieces. The bride is awesome.
Finally catching up on your blog. Nice that you picked the best photo of yourself at the end there. But I also noticed you neglected to include a picture of you wearing your Easter "bonnet". It is indeed your blog after all.
ReplyDelete:) Melanie