We recently had the great joy of celebrating my grandpa's 90th birthday! We drove down to spend the day with family in the Portland area. It was such a fun day of catching up, eating way too much food, watching cousins bond, and, of course, celebrating Grandpa's big day. Grace and Charlie loved playing with my cousin's kids. They're house is set up great for kids with many fun things to play with. The trampoline was by far the hit of the day! (Even for some of us grown-ups!) Grace is still asking when we get to go back and visit them. (Although she's definitely not holding her breath to see their dog , who happens to be our old dog, Tanner again.)
I was so thankful to spend some time with my grandparents. It has been way too long since our last visit.


Nana Bea with her two grandsons-in-law and Charlie

"
So this is the guy everyone says I look like. I'm going to be looking pretty good at 90!"
All the grandkids and great-grandkids with Nana Bea and Grandpa Oral
No comments:
Post a Comment