Friday, August 22, 2008

Sharing the Spotlight

Last week Charlie started rolling from his tummy to his back. I wanted to take a quick video of his new skill, but he wasn't really into rolling over at the time. He's a little frustrated in this video, but it worth watching to see his big sister in the background. She wasn't about to let him have the spotlight to himself!







When I finished recording, Grace started yelling, "My turn! My turn!" Here's her turn...







Then Grace insisted it was Bitty Baby's turn...(It's short. I promise.)







And just so that Charlie doesn't lose all the spotlight, here are some pictures of his new talent! (In case you haven't noticed in all these pictures and videos, pants seem to be an optional article of clothing in our house. What can I say... it's been hot lately!)


2 comments:

  1. Grace is too funny! I think you need to get that girl into some tap dancing lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke! It's Amy here! You know, Chuck & Lorraine's daughter? Well random thing...I was reading my friend Rene's blog who is in Bellingham and she blogged about Emily W. from there I found a link to your blog! Aren't blogs fun? Shoot me an email, then I'll invite you to our blog... It's set to private. thetallamy at hotmail dot com. Your kiddos are so precious! I love the quote about the Colliflower diapers! Can I add you to my google reader?

    ReplyDelete