What do you get when you mix 8 adults, 2 toddlers, an infant, 2 dogs, a sunny beach, and a jumbo pack of Sour Patch Kids?
A crazy-good time!!
We just got back from a week on the Oregon Coast with my family. We had so much fun playing on the beach and spending time with each other. My parents found an AMAZING 6 bedroom house right on the beach for us to stay in. THANK YOU to them for making this trip happen. It was such a special time!
I took over 250 pictures while were gone, but here are a few favorites. WARNING: Picture overload ahead!
Due to Charlie's naps, I didn't spend a lot of time on the beach, but I loved watching Jeff and Grace play on the beach from the deck of our house. He is such a fun Daddy and Grace had so much fun playing in the sand and water with him.

Please note: I am in NO WAY responsible for Grace's outfit. =)
I loved how the ocean air made Gracie's hair extra curly around her face. So cute!!
Charlie and "Momo"
I love this picture of Grace and Jeff looking at each other. She is such a Daddy's girl!
One of the highlights of the trip was watching Grace and her cousin Jake play together. Only recently have they begun really interacting with each other. It is so fun to watch that friendship form.
We all took turns preparing dinner. Honestly, I would have been quite happy cooking every night. Seriously, check out that kitchen!! We were living in the lap of luxury!
A few cute shots of Charlie, who after this trip has cinched his place as the easiest and most content baby in the history of all babies. 

Charlie dipping his toes in the ocean for the first time.
We had beautiful sunsets several nights. This picture was taken from our deck. When I said we were right on the beach, I meant RIGHT on the beach!
Gracie tried out the Baby Bjorn and exclaimed. "Look! I a mommy!"
Every morning Grace liked "getting ready" with Grandma. This particular morning she thought she looked like a zebra, a princess, and a rainbow. =)
The little family
The big family
Looks like a fun family time. We just took a trip to the Oregon coast and we also have a picture of Camden in shorts and a jacket on the beach. Only in the Northwest.
ReplyDelete-Jessie
We had such a great time with you!! One little note though... I am pretty sure you implied my BABY was a toddler?!?!?! oh boy - I guess it's time to accept it!!
ReplyDelete-Kate