Gracie's 2nd birthday isn't actually until the 12th, but since that is also "baby brother's" due date, we decided to celebrate on the 2nd this year. (She is two after all, it's not like she knows the difference!) We had a fun day playing together and celebrating with family.
I can't believe my little baby is already 2 years old! At every stage, starting from her first days home, I have always said, "I wish she could stay just like this forever", but it turns out that every stage is as good or better than the stage before! She is so fun right now...FULL to the brim with personality...precocious as can be...and so tender and sweet. Anyway, here's a look at how this itty bitty baby grew into such a spunky two year old.
Minutes Old

Six Months Old

First Birthday

Eighteen Months Old

Big Two Year Old!!

Alright, now I'm getting a little teary, but come on, I'm 10 months pregnant and allowed to be a little emotional, right!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment