Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby News

Okay, that title may be a little misleading because the truth is there is no baby news. I've had a bunch of people tell me they've been checking here for an update, so I though I'd provide one. Despite my doctor telling me on Thursday that she thought we'd have our little guy this weekend, and despite the fact that I've walked more in the last 4 days than the last 4 months combined, and despite the fact that I was somehow certain this baby would come early, here we are 2 days before his due date still waiting. Oh well. I know he will come in perfect timing and in the meantime I'm enjoying my last days as a mommy to one. I know one-on-one time with Grace will be harder to find once baby is here, so I'm trying to make the most of this waiting period. Jeff and I have also enjoyed some nice time out together before we turn back into walking zombies for awhile. Honestly, now that Gracie's birthday is just two days away, I'm hoping this little guy decides to stay in for awhile longer. I'll keep you posted! =)

1 comment:

  1. Waiting is so hard. We will pray that the days will go by quickly. If you need a distraction give us a call.
    -Jessie

    ReplyDelete