
Jeff turned 30 yesterday! We had such a fun day starting out with a trip to the driving range. I gave him new golf clubs for his birthday, so he was
anxious to try them out. Grace brought along her clubs as well and had a great time hitting balls, watching Daddy golf, and running around on the grass.
anxious to try them out. Grace brought along her clubs as well and had a great time hitting balls, watching Daddy golf, and running around on the grass. 
Last night we had a family party, and boy was Jeff SPOILED!!! Everyone kept saying, "Well, you only turn 30 once," and I have to say I'm really looking forward to my 30th now! =) One of our traditions is to have a parade before the birthday boy or girl opens gifts. This was an extraordinary parade because Gracie was given a drum and set of percussion instruments to use.The neighbors probably wondered what we were up to with all that noise! It was a fun night and both Jeff and I feel so grateful for our amazing family!
No comments:
Post a Comment