Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mother's Day Teas

The Friday before Mother's Day was such a fun day! Both kids had tea parties at school that I got to attend. They had prepared songs and skits and had even practiced serving the moms! Spending one-on-one time with my kids is so rare and special these days, and I really treasured these opportunities.

Charlie's teachers


Off to Grace's school! 
 The next weekend, Grace and I got to attend the Ladies Tea with my mom. Girls can come to the tea once they are 6 years old, so this was Grace's first time coming (and a day that both she and my mom had been waiting for for years!)
Ready to go...
 Three Generations

 My mom brought Grace up on stage with her to do the announcements. Grace, of course, loved being in the spotlight!
 Grace's good friend, Clara, also got to come. Such little ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment