Saturday, April 14, 2012

Turning Six!

I told a friend recently that my kids birthdays always make me realize that I'm getting old. How could I possibly be the mom to a six year old??! And yet, I am. Mom to one precocious, energetic, curious, fun-loving, kind-hearted SIX year old. She loves people deeply, plays hard, plans her mischief with great detail, and has the most amazing imagination. She keeps us on our toes and makes us laugh a lot. She has been bursting with personality since the day she was born, and, thankfully, that doesn't seem to be changing as she grows up. We are so blessed to be the parents of this amazing girl!





For her birthday, Grace wanted a pajama and pedicure party. The house was FULL of her buddies. To say that having that many 6 year old girls under one roof was a little crazy would be quite the understatement. But the night was just what Grace wanted, and she loved every second of it.

 My mom and Jeff's mom were such good sports about being our master pedicurists!

 Some of the girls working on a craft
 Time for pizza!
 Opening presents...
 Grace came up with her own idea for cake. She wanted chocolate cake in a mug with whip cream, marshmallows, and chocolate chips on top. She called it hot cocoa cake.
 Happy, happy girl!!
 
We love you, our BIG six year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment