Friday, February 17, 2012

Birthday Girl!

We had so much fun celebrating our big one year old! Olivia woke up in the morning to find a few presents from us. She had so much fun unwrapping them all by herself...until Grace and Charlie couldn't stand it any longer and helped her finish up. :)
 Trying out her new ride on train.
After a quick nap, it was time for the party! Grace said we should have a party theme that was something Olivia was really into. I asked her what that might be, and she said, "Well she's really into getting into stuff and climbing up everything." That sounded like a high maintenance party theme, so we went with owls instead. They're cute, like Olivia. It works. :)
 Everyone wanted to pose with the cute birthday girl...
 We had lunch... 
 Opened presents...
 Checking out her new china tea set 
 Playing her new piano
 Opening a card on her new bunny chair
 Then it was cake time!
 Smash cake


 And smash it she did!

 She wins the prize for the messiest one year old cake smasher I have ever seen! I don't think she even ate one bite, but she sure had a fun time playing in all that cake and frosting!
It was so fun to celebrate our big girl. Thank you to our family for coming and making the day so special!

And just because I promised some friends a picture of these little gals...


No comments:

Post a Comment