Charlie is taking a sports sampler class at the local community center. He loves, loves, loves it, and asks me almost every morning if it's sports day. The first three weeks of the class were spent learning the basics (VERY basics!) of soccer, and last week was the big game. I have to say watching preschoolers play soccer is one of my very favorite things to do. No one really knows what they're supposed to do, but they all have a great time running around. Charlie seldom had any idea where the ball was, but the smile never left his face as he chased the rest of the kids around the court.
 |
| Before the game...reviewing which goal they were trying to get the ball in |
 |
| So excited to get the game started! |
 |
| Charlie's turn to play goalie...his very favorite position. |
 |
Taking a break mid-game from all of that running around.
I say this all the time, but it is just so amazing to me to watch the energy that Charlie has now. When I compare it to where he was a year ago, I am so thankful for how far he has come and the healthy little boy who has endless energy. Next up, t-ball! |
No comments:
Post a Comment