Saturday, April 9, 2011

2 Month Comparisons

One of the most common questions I get is, "Who does Olivia look like?" Up until the last week or so, it was hard to say that she really looked much like either Grace or Charlie. However, in the last week, everywhere we go, I hear, "She looks just like Charlie!" I can see it, but I was actually thinking she looked more like Grace did as a baby, so I dug out the older kids' pictures to compare. What do you think?
Olivia, 2 months old

23 3/4 inches, 12 pounds 10 ounces Grace, 2 months old 24 1/4 inches, 12 pounds 4 ounces



Charlie, 2 months old

26 inches, 13.5 pounds



1 comment:

  1. She is SO Charlie....but I forgot that he barely had hair when he was born. Olivia has a ton of hair, but if you just go from the forehead down, they look a lot alike. I also think Charlie's baby pictures look a lot like Emma, though! So fun to see!!

    ReplyDelete