Grace and I recently checked a book out from the library called Pumpkin Time! She knew our trip to the pumpkin patch was coming this weekend, so all week long she told just about everybody, "It's almost pumpkin time!"The wait was finally over today as we headed to Fall City Farms to pick our pumpkins. Over the past 3 years, we have visited 3 different pumpkin patches. This one was our favorite! They had a huge pumpkin patch with an abundance of pumpkins to choose from, a tractor ride, a small hay maze just the right size for Grace, and several animals to visit, including a horse and donkey who broke out of their pen while we were there! Oh, and did I mention the fresh-out-of-the-fryer doughnuts. Mmmmmm....my mouth is still watering!
Needless to say, we had a great "Pumpkin Time" and came home with four perfect pumpkins and lots of good memories. I'm not sure what it is about the pumpkin patch that causes me to take so many pictures, but it happens every year. I apologize for the picture overload. =)



The great pumpkin hunt begins!



The chosen four

All that pumpkin searching worked up a good appetite!


Charlie checks out the tractor that looks strangely similar to a toy he has at home.
Jeff and Grace ended our trip to the pumpkin patch with a tractor ride around the farm.
No comments:
Post a Comment