Monday, May 19, 2008

Are you smarter than a two year old?

Grace received a bubble maker from her Auntie Kate and Uncle Ryan for her birthday. At the time, we tucked it away for nicer weather. The nicer weather finally showed up this weekend, so we decided to get it out and give it a try. I got it put together, turned it on, and tried for several minutes to get it to make bubbles without much luck. Grace kept trying to get it from me and I kept saying, "Let mommy figure out how it works then I'll teach you." I finally gave up because I couldn't get it to produce one bubble. I gave it to Grace and within 10 seconds she had filled the air with bubbles! Jeff laughed hysterically and said, "This better go on the blog!" So-there you go honey! Being a mom can be so humbling!

Jeff also had success producing bubbles. I never did figure the darn thing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment