
Yesterday was a very exciting day for our family! We had an ultrasound and found out that Gracie is going to have a baby brother! It was so much fun to see his little toes, hands, and head. Here is a picture of his profile with his hand up by his forehead. No matter how hard the technician tried, she could not get him to move that hand. Uh-oh! A stubborn streak already?!?!?

After the ultrasound we had our families over for a "Reveal Party". We didn't make it too easy for them to find out if we're having a boy or girl. Each of them had to eat a container of baby food to find the answer at the bottom. The people who got fruit didn't have too hard of time (I've never seen Kate eat so fast!), but those with green beans and turkey dinner had a harder time. Everyone was a great sport about it, and Jeff and I had a great time watching!
Darn right I ate fast!! I am so excited that Jake is going to have a little boy cousin so close in age... oh, the fun they will have!
ReplyDelete